Julia joined IBFS united group in 2018 as Director for International Tax and later as a Partner and Chief Strategy Officer for Guskov Associates. Julia gained significant experience in tax consulting through 15 years of practice in major consulting companies such as PwC, KPMG, GSL Law & Consulting, Amond & Smith.
Julia specialises in legal assistance to comprehensive business and legal affairs affecting many areas of law, complex IFRS issues and practical aspects of the implementation of legislative initiatives in Russia and abroad. Julia also participated as an expert in the development of a draft package of deoffshorization laws in Russia. In addition, Julia is a certified accountant and member of ACCA.
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
• Corporate taxation of cross-border transactions.
• CFC rules, beneficial owner concept, tax residency.
• Issues of intra-group financing and structuring a single financial center for large groups.
• VAT issues, including setoff when working in the EU markets, especially for IT companies.
• Analysis of tax consequences and optimisation of investment structures in the Russian Federation.
• Characteristics of applying IFRS rules in tax planning.
• Double taxation agreements and Common Reporting Standard (CRS).